Saturday, February 2, 2013

Kitty Kitten :3

Hey guys =.= Kitty-chan so kawai :3 ULTRA MEGA KAWAII~~ Anyways did you guys saw the new background? Ain't the woman kawaii :3 WARNING: The kitty and the woman is not me xDD
We are going to have our house blessing today at our new house xD And im wearing my new pair of converse which is black bought by my mom..I'll try to post a pic of it on Saturday..maybe xDD
Im kind of busy so maybe I cant post tomorrow and on Tuesday :v Yeah i know...Im so sad xDD Lol and im listening to Gayuma by Abra..It's filipino song..Im trying to memorize the rap and I yesterday I just learned the cup game/beat from Pitch Perfect :3 And i have mastered it OwO yeah  yeah~~ Anyways I will have something new for this page when i come back and after we move to our new house :3 Just wait....

JAAAAAAAA!!!!!`

No comments:

Post a Comment